I am Michelle. Working with young children, crazy parents and people of different age.
http://www.facebook.com/michphua
I am Michelle. Working with young children, crazy parents and people of different age.
http://www.facebook.com/michphua
|
posted : Wednesday, January 17, 2007
title : Friendship
Blog Date: 4th January Harlo ppl! This is my new blog. Haven been updating the msn one, and it's so boring. Haha, might as well start a new one. Been rather busy so have not been updating myself with everyone's happening in all the blogs. Ya, so sorry! Haha, i will keep myself to come online to read all your blogs frequently. I guess that's the only link to all of your de ongoings currently ba. Every1 so busy. Well, there are some things that happened recently. Firstly, met up with Mel & Ah min for a quick breakfast gathering. Haha, very fun. Brings back all the past memories. Haiz, how i wish we could turn back tym. I would defintely do much more to maintain the friendships. Seriously, really regretted it for just letting it slip by without trying hard to salvage it. Tried to, but i guess it wasn't enf. Secondly, heard about the Sal & Jh thing. Aiyoyo! What happened between you 2 ne? We should really talk about it. Although i am not sure the details, but i know shd be nth serious ba. It's very strange, when a friendship starts to fade, it's rather hard to be restored. There's this distance and just this very weird feeling you have around. HAiz, why oh why? I guess i'll nvr figure it out. |