I am Michelle. Working with young children, crazy parents and people of different age.
http://www.facebook.com/michphua
I am Michelle. Working with young children, crazy parents and people of different age.
http://www.facebook.com/michphua
|
posted : Thursday, January 25, 2007
title : Jam Packed
Mood: Sianified
Am so so busy this week. Tests after tests after tests. Projects meeting after projects meeting. Worse still. Everyone's timetable different. So end up my 2 project meetings clash today. Both at 4-6. I got a class that starts at 6. How??! Tell me what to do. After that got one project meeting after 7. WTH. Tml got HPI test and tut quiz. What am i suppose to do?! Stay back and not study. Fat hope man. I wun budge. Tests are more important. CDs project i dun really care about it seriously. A lot of the people from EntreP CDs views the project very seriously. All business people, so they oready learnt how to set up business proposal, but we never learn what. So to us, it's rather useless and no heart to do up a proposal. But lucky, i am not invovled in the proposal, i did on the survey part. So my job is somehow done. The weather is so gloomy. I dun wish to go to school today. Esp only got an hour of lesson. And 2 hours of project meetings. Starting at 4-7. Argh!!! I rather exams coming in 3 weeks time. So we can have study week and everyone could juz stay home to study. Through this first year of my life in poly. I have learnt many things. Being an independent learner is a must in poly. Knowing a huge circle of friends are bonuses. Hanging out and sticking together in a good clique is important. Staying lvl-headed, responisble and keeping contacts close are vital. Currently my clique has a mixture of different personalities. It's hard to accomodate to the needs of every single one of us. Quarrels, gossips and hatred are inevitable. It's difficult but it just have to continue lyk this. Having 8 ppl in the clique, it's huge. But it has been constantly falling apart, and it still is due to incidents after incidents. It's saddening to think about, but it has just came to be. I guess many things in life are inevitable. We are only humans, what more can we control? |