I am Michelle. Working with young children, crazy parents and people of different age.
http://www.facebook.com/michphua
I am Michelle. Working with young children, crazy parents and people of different age.
http://www.facebook.com/michphua
|
posted : Wednesday, January 31, 2007
title : Pissed!
So many things happened this few days. Am really confused by some of my friends. Am tired over all the squabblings and tensions. I really dunno wad to think man. Juz came out ard 9.50. All accompany L to eat dinner, then wa lau, they talk abt relationship problems. Then all look at me wan me to talk abt it. I dun like to talk abt it much, not becos i cant get over it, but it's just a rather disappointing relationship to me ba. Since i initiated the brk, i am the one at fault lo. Any outsider see liao, also will assume and think it is my fault. I dun really care oready actually, am tired of explaining it. Today this conversation ignited my tots abt relationship again. Damn sian.. Haiz...
What really happened after my presentation yesterday was that there was a confrontation with another grp. And within this grp, there's actually 3 ppl from my clique (M C I), and 2 of them (M C) are pissed with us. Ok let's start with the presentation itself... M offered his help to B be4 our presentation day. He promised to post B his qn during the Q n A session (which has a rather sig. weightage). But during our presentation he nvr post any qn at all, causing us to have a bit of silent moment where we try to urge ppl asking if they got any qn regarding B's topic. But well, obviously nobody could think of any qn to ask. Then not juz that, C n A shot us with the same qn of what has cloning got to do with animal disease twice. Our topic is animal, not the diseases. So we could only ever so 'kindly' explain to them we are doing on the topic of ANIMALS... After csas was tut. Immediately after tut, C n A totally black faced and stomped off. Leaving alone I. So I told us that M nvr ask the qn not becos he 4get, but becos he was pissed that their topic for presentation 'cloning' was in part of our presntation which is lyk only occupy 3/28 slides. But CSAS is about the communication skills, the ability to sustain an 8 min presentation with all the right posture, gesture, speech. Rapport and all those. Not the CONTENT! We duun understand why they angry with us for. We were down there lyk wth. Juz becos of sth personal then sarbo our grp during our presentation. wtf la. ANyway damn sian and tired abt this liao. Now the clique is lyk a piece of shit. Only a few are close. Others die liao. So now C n A are lyk venting all their displeasure and hatred towards Ruby even more. So ya. All the sarcastic words and everything came flying out. If yr wan to know more, can ask me again lo. |