The World Turned Upside Down
I am Michelle. Working with young children, crazy parents and people of different age. http://www.facebook.com/michphua




posted : Tuesday, February 6, 2007
title : Sick =(
T.T Omg.
Looking at my blog skin....Chocolates!
I wan to eat chocolates!! Lots and lots of chocolates!!!
Haiz, but i better resist the temptation if i wanna get well be4 CNY n exams!
Oh man! Y my exam starts on the 6th day of CNY??! Omg. I feel lyk...argh! OMG!!

Anyway i promised never to EAT at Zhen Fa again. ('',)V
Never really lyk that place ever since i first stepped in to eat last yr 4 for ahma bday.
The food there not really hygenic lo! End up kena vomit and stomach upset!
NoNoNo! I will only go and see u ppl eat.
I wun eat there anymore! Even if u drag me there and pay for my share.

Omg it's only lyk 10 more days to CNY eve!
And only 16 days to my exams!!
Oh for goodness sake! Whatever am i suppose to do?!
I can't study yesterday nor today.
From tml onwards, i will have to pia liao! After school Study STudy STUdy STUDy STUDY!!!
Omg, how can this be happening?! Only 16 days left T.T
Somebody save me!

Somtimes i think to myself...
What if i ....
What would happen when i .....
Ahh! Shd stop day-dreaming.

Oh man. Gonna see a doctor soon!
Get well soon dear Michelle!
U still got a lot of things undone!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Study!!!
Clean-up your room, proper, for CNY
Finish buying new yr clothings!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
But that doesn't stop me from seeing shuai-ges!! Heex..
<('.')> (>'.')> (>'.'<) <('.'<) <('.')>