The World Turned Upside Down
I am Michelle. Working with young children, crazy parents and people of different age. http://www.facebook.com/michphua




posted : Friday, February 16, 2007
title : Stressed OUT
Omg la, this week has been the most unpleasant week ever!
All because of my CDs.
What lousy CDs i have man! Hate it hate it!
Actually Socio was ok at first but, oh man! Now what has it become!
EntreP hasn't been fun for me all along. So ya...


Ok anyway start with the most ridiculous thing that happen ever!
My ez-link card kena RETAINED by a stupid bus driver of bus service 59!
I swear i will nvr take 59 ever again man! Hate him hate him!
And the most idoitic thing is..
I dun even know wad's his reason for retaining my card la!
I nvr tamper with it or misuse it wad!
WTH la, take my card for wad man!
I hate u!!!!!!! Argh!!!!!!!


Then come socio. Omg, i really really dislike this particular person!
Omg! Got meeting and stuff all never inform me! Then say i nvr contribute!
Try being sick for the whole week man! See how u feel!
I not trying to complain or wad but it's juz how i feel la.
When one is sick, u really dun feel lyk doing anything de wad.
Then all the grp meetings and stuff...
As a friend, if my friend nvr come for any meeting or wad, i will inform them wad is happening de lo. Not keep them in the dark or wadever it is.
So pissed with that!


Next is the entreP.
They always change the venue and time for the meeting then nvr inform.
Then end up nvr turn up, kena say...
Last 2 weeks already told them, that yesterday, thursday cannot liao.
Cos i can't stay thru' 7 for the presentation. Gotta go at 6.
Then end up wad they do. Nvr change day, still insist on thurs.
Then on that day on 6, i inform them again i gtg, they said sarcastically 'u're kidding?'
i straight away replied no emotionlessly!
So pissed man! Then make us lyk nvr do anything during the presentation.
I mean. We cant do up a proper business plan. But u need not to the extend 'shuan' us indirectly.

If i ever know being in ASc would result in being looked down by ppl from other sch, i would have never stepped into ASc. I am very regretful that i am in ASc. There's so many other courses i am much more interested in! And i heard from my friend that a clerk from ASc said this: "BIO not useful one, study BIO no future one" Then i am lyk WTH la. U a clerk in ASc say this kinda thing. I feel lyk slapping u man! Argh!

But i really wanna thank the tonberries!! They are so so sweet! They will say jokes to make you laugh. Accompany you. Oh man! Thank you Leslie and Bryan once again for accompanying me to the bus stop! It was a rather hot day if i nvr rmb wrongly! Haha. And it defintely was a long long walk! Thanks Guys!! =)