The World Turned Upside Down
I am Michelle. Working with young children, crazy parents and people of different age. http://www.facebook.com/michphua




posted : Wednesday, March 21, 2007
title : Wad to do??
Today went back to sch for HPI rvs. Ms Chew summarised for us. I realised it was so much easier. Lyk i learnt things i never knew was taught be4. Cos mostly is wordy notes so cant focus on the main points instead. Just now did my summary of what to study for section B n C. Gonna start studying later. Now lyk no mood to study. As in can't memorise in.

Woo, now it's raining.. Lucky is so scare now. Running ard seeking cover with a dropped tail. Yes, today sure can slp well. Oh yea, my aunt bought from the airport a wiskey that is mint chocolate flavoured! Gonna try it later before i sleep.

Luckily tml nothing on. Mayb gonna catch movie. Not sure yet. Muz see timing. But gonna go running i think. Planned it yesterday. Prefer the reservoir. But run alone, very very bored and insecure. Then so zhun, peanut asked me to go sch run. Dun really wanna run in sch tracks. But see how ba. Mayb i run half the reservoir to reach TP then cut thru go sports hall find him to continue run or what ba. But look at the weather now. Heh, if tml rain then.. Muahahaha. But no no!! Hopefully it doesn't. I wanna slim down! This time i am determined! I hope i am =)

Stupid Ruby! Dun wan plan then push to me! Hahas, I hate planning events. I have the phobia. Only a few know about it.. Anyway dun wanna talk abt it. Talking abt it makes me sian 1/2. Friends.... What are friends really for?? Where n when can i find some1 who can meet up when i am feeling down anytime of the day. Who can talk to me non-stop for hours on the phone? Who to look for when i am feeling troubled.. Haiz..

Anyway there's this 'stalker' at Ruby blog. Hehe. stupid la, dunno where that person got the link. Hahas! Then tag-board fight. Super lame that person. Chi bao mei shi zhuo. Very loser. Hope i dun get to see such person in my life.

Stupid LJH always say wad 'wish he cld turn back time'... I dunno to agree or not. I like my life now. I really like and treasure friends that i met thru i-guides including ruby n manda of course. Esp ppl in tonberry. They are the best. My classmates.. Are really evil. I dunno wad to say abt them.. Damn disappointed abt it. But not all hope's lost as yet. Gonna wait for a while, see what happens then i make a decision.