I am Michelle. Working with young children, crazy parents and people of different age.
http://www.facebook.com/michphua
I am Michelle. Working with young children, crazy parents and people of different age.
http://www.facebook.com/michphua
|
posted : Thursday, April 12, 2007
title : BZ Life!
Ok an entry be4 i slp.. =)
Yesterday went to watch movie at vivo city. Damn stupid la, after the movie ends, and i walk out, then i realise... The arms of the chair can take out.. I totally 4got abt this fxn. Stupid sia. Haha, if not me and manda and take up liao.. Nvm, i shall rmb it next tym!! Anyway we watched The Reaping. It was an ok show. But i dun think non christian really will understand the movie. I shall talk abt it in my next entry =) Shall blog when im not tired. So manda, u can look out 4 my next entry =D Gosh, the bruise on my arm looks horrible now! Yesterday was still ok. Today it became dispersed> However, it is huge now! And reddish-brown T.T Pain and ugly.. Sad sia.. But most irritatin thing is the OL thing. I think i am irritated by it 4 awhile. So bear with my complaints 4 a while 2. I tml have to take leave lo. Juz to go back sch. Hopefully it is sth productive and not ask us play games. After that 12pm got LC skit rehersal. Gosh, am sry 4 being away and not helping the grp much. However, i m working. Not playing or wad. So ya, a bit pissed that i have to take leave. Im only working 4 5 days.. Now become 4 days. So as to make up for it, i working till mon, 16th. Damn irritated about this matter. Hope next holiday i wun be so busy. I need $$$, very broke now. And there's so much things i wanna buy..... Btw am super addicted to these few songs: Makes Me Wonder - Maroon 5 Girlfriend - Avril Lavigne Jesse McCartney - Feeling you |