title : First day of sch.. Photo taking sessions =D
Sch reopen le!! OMG, so freakin fast. I complained about my timetable when i first saw it. However, I can't believe it now. It's super slack until.. Omg la! Hahas, every tuesday end at 1pm! So cool =D Dun Jealous ppl!
Thurs end at 3, if no lab, then no sch!! Which means, this thurs i no sch! =D Muahahas!
Yesterday was super slacking also. Break n break. We went to the library and we took a lot of photos!
Your can view it in my friendster! But i shall still post here 2! =)
This was a really act cute pic! Hehex
I simply adore this photo. Very natural! =D
Don't fall in love with us =P
(Super jk.. Pls dont puke and pollute the area =) Hehe)
My Clique! Though we different class, but we are still 2gether!
Friendly la, dun wan join us take!
Your hair is nice loh!
OMG super fake smile. Not nice lo, the pic!
But nvm juz post =)