I am Michelle. Working with young children, crazy parents and people of different age.
http://www.facebook.com/michphua
I am Michelle. Working with young children, crazy parents and people of different age.
http://www.facebook.com/michphua
|
posted : Monday, April 16, 2007
title : Summary of yesterday =)
Well, ya, i'm working now..
But since was bored of cutting the pasting the reports, shall rest a while.. Heex. Later still gotta sort out another stack of reports. Omg, can die. So cold here.. Lolx.. Anyway yesterday got a class bbq. Went with ruby since manda helping kok carry things. We 3 didn't stay 4 long as we have to go off early 4 an impt discussion. Then thanks 2 carmen 4 throwing water bomb at me n manda. Lucky i ran fast, if not i sure good game. My that shirt material damn difficult to dry so fast! Quite miss hanging out with my clique. We took bus to tm, to wait 4 the others. Tot we were late, but luckily not. =) So we went toilet and go body shop walk walk see see.. A while later, peanut reached le, followed by xl. Gek cant join us though, but nvm, xl will inform her 1 =D We went walking in circles. Then we decided go the CPF mac. Later aft a long while, our dear gal n leslie reach.. Finally... But cannot blame them la hor, they went dating ma =P Hehe, gal muz b happy 2 see Leslie aft 6 days of camp.. Keke. So we quickly decided on the next day's activities.. After that, they changed topic to... OMG.. Hahas, lucky is peanut tell =D hehe Then manda and i were freezing inside. I was wearing razor back top some more. Freezing man.. But lucky we managed to wrap up our discussion soon.. Later i gotta knock off early, to rush back to sch. For LC skit rehersal. So tiring.. And i didn't caught a wink yesterday!! Very zzz la. Dunno why leh, cannot fall aslp. The next thing i know, my bro woke up to prepare to go sch. Then the sky was slowly brightening.. Then i go switch off my alarm oready.. So tired. Gosh.. Tuesday start week 0. Lucky first day no need stay overnight. But omg, wait till wed come, I will die T.T No slp. Anyway shall stop here for now =) And.. And... I love I-guides!!! =D I dun care wad others say and think. But to us, I-guides r the best! Love ya guys so much! =) |