I am Michelle. Working with young children, crazy parents and people of different age.
http://www.facebook.com/michphua
I am Michelle. Working with young children, crazy parents and people of different age.
http://www.facebook.com/michphua
|
posted : Sunday, May 6, 2007
title : Sick =(
Omg peeps, i am sick =( So sad. Was oready not feeling very good on thurs. Was having mild sore throat then. Sat got ELF selection. Wa.. It was rather tedious. If we get to play every station, it wld have been damn cool! But we only went to 2 stations though. A bit sad.. Haha Then weekiat and me kena 'burned' Red cheeks n nose! His is worse! Hehe.. Kena tan line la! So ugly. We went to eat opposite sch after ELF. Then they have to go off immediately after lunch cos got sth on. Then leslie called to ask if we have eaten. Since i was free, cos i no piano that day. Went to accompany him to eat at TM. Since he was ard Tanah Merah after his competition at SP. We went home aft eating. Sharks, 4got to go collect my contact lens -.- Then i went home and watch cartoon, after that wash up. Was so red. Lyk a tomato! Then we decided to watch 200 pounds of beauty. So we all rushed there lyk crazy. First time i so rush! To go out. Not much time to prepare, just quick quick quick. Then go out liao. We were not able to make it in time for the 7.25 show. Then we decide to wait for the 9.10 one. However, we were lyk gonna eat dinner at 8.45. Cfm cannot make it. Then somemore leslie dun wan watch oready, cos he sunday have to wake up early 4 competition. So we slowly ate dinner at Breeks. It was nice! But not filling enf! But nvm, diet then! Hahas! Gosh! i wanna recover asap!!! I today woke up then felt feverish! So i went to measure my temp. It was 37.6!! I stunned! Then i think.. Wad temp is considered fever?? So i smsed peanut. He told me above 37. Then i'm lyk huh. Gosh.. I 37.6 sia. T.T Then i quickly went to take medicine. Then i went back to slp a while. Aft dat i went to the living room. Was fine for a while. Only feeling feverish! But... Things got so much worse!!! The next thing i know.. I got a big crazy flu! It was ard 2 plus. I only rmb falling aslp ard 11am on the sofa. Then i woke up due to the flu! After that went eat medicine and slp again! Today was totally a slping day for me! My flu have yet to stop!!! It is really kiling me! Cant take it anymore! I even sneezed continously for 9 tyms straight during my lunch! Gosh.. Buay tahan lah! Sian..... |