I am Michelle. Working with young children, crazy parents and people of different age.
http://www.facebook.com/michphua
I am Michelle. Working with young children, crazy parents and people of different age.
http://www.facebook.com/michphua
|
posted : Thursday, May 31, 2007
title : That's when i love you
When you have to look away When you don't have much to say That's when i love you I love you, just that way To hear you stumble when you speak Or see you walk with two left feet That's when i love you I love you, endlessly And when you're mad cos you lost the game Forget i'm waiting in the rain Baby i love you I love you anyway Cause here's my promise made tonight You can count on me for life Cause that's when i love you When nothing you do can change my mind The more i learn The more i love The more my heart can't get enough That's when i love you When i love No matter what So when you turn to hide your eyes Cause the movie made you cry That's when i love you I love you a little more each time And when you can't quite match your clothes Or when you laugh at your own jokes That's when i love you I love you More than you know And when you forget that we had a date Or that look that you give when you showed up late Baby i love you I love you anyway Cause here's my promise made tonight You can count on me for life Cause that's when i love you When nothing you do can change my mind The more i learn The more i love The more my heart can't get enough That's when i love you When i love you No matter what That's when i love you When nothing baby Nothing you do can change my mind The more i learn The more i love The more my heart can't get enough That's when i love you When i love you No matter what No matter what *Aslyn - That's when i love you The best song yet! =D |