The World Turned Upside Down
I am Michelle. Working with young children, crazy parents and people of different age. http://www.facebook.com/michphua




posted : Saturday, May 19, 2007
title : What a day!! =S
Sharks man, i am lyk having a headache now..
Aiyo, irritating man! Suddenly headache when eating dessert just now at 85 market..
Today is an irritating day for me!!
I totally couldn't get anything done man!
So irritated!! I shall list it down..

(1) Stupid manicure at BUS!!
It made me missed out on all my CCN stalls visitation..
Firstly, they are damn slow!! Really damn slow..
Secondly, they sucks!!! They totally no skill one lah!
I see what they doing to my nails, i was so heart-broken..
Hahas, poor poor darling nails..
Then i see other ppl do better, but they hands were lyk shivering -.-
Gosh, so lousy 1 -.- LOUSY LOUSY LOUSY!!!!!! ARGH... GRRR...
Then they damn not sincere in doing it!
No.1 they scared they own nail polish is gone when helping the customers removing theirs
No.2 they were playing ard, taking photos, talking, laughing, playing
No.3 their equipment sucks, stupid mini fan is spoilt! cant even stand up straight to blow
No.4 they totally damn slow lah! Not concentrating at all!
But ya whatever, i m doing it for the sake of helping my friend. so ya.....


(2) My cotton candy was lost....
It was eaten up by other ppl!!!
Stupid sia! I longing to eat that for so so so long.
When i finally bought it, it was gone for good!
In others' mouth! ARGH!!!!!!!!
Stupid sia!! And idoit! i nvr get to walk ard seeing all the booths!
I wanted to do the henna design! And buy the caramel apple to eat!
But i got nth done!!

(3) Went to sch opposite aft celebration of Duke's birthday.
Needa buy Lucky's shower foam. But wth, it was closed!
And it wasn't even lyk 9 or wad..
It was only 8++
Haiya damn irritated by then oready!!

(4) Cannot drink kumquat!!
Irritating lah...
Shop was closed!! Only 8++ leh!
Why Why Why???

(5) I wanted to go buy slippers!
But in the end go and eat only!
I so need a slipper now!
Emergency!!!!
Shopping!!!!
I need to go shopping!
So long never go out buy things!
And my pay haven touch dao!
Mouth itchy! Wanna eat yummy delicious nice food!
Crepes!!!!!!!! Desserts!!!!!!!!!!
Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!


But ya anyway other than that, it was an okay day!
Slpt a full 12 hours man!
Happy sia! Slpt at ~11.40pm on thursday.
Woke up at 11.30am on friday! =D
Heex, now i slp very early loh!
Thanks to Dear lah! He everytym be4 12mn, he cmi liao..
Then influence me also! -.- Gah!!

Then we are all feeling excited and happy and eager for Weekiat!
Tonberry's gonna have recruitment soon..
Hehe, happy event happening soon!!
So cool! then June will be the best month ever!!
6 ppl birthday!!! Hehe. Most importantly, got my birthday too!!
I have a feeling that........
Hehe, the blank's for u to find out =D
Ask me abt it! I might tell ya abt it =D =P

And gawd! Weewee's crazy!!
He really is!!
He said sth he shdn't!!
Twice!!!! Hahas, the tym's not ripe yet bro!!
Aiyo, u ah!!!!!
Dun too high, burn yr brain!
hehe, later become stupid, she dunwan u ah! =X
hehe, jkjk!!
And.....
Dun ever trying surpassing Michelle in terms of evilness!
Lyk i said..
No one shd b more evil than Michelle in Tonberry!
Every1 shall die under Michelle's evil territorial!
Except my Dear =D

Right, it's late now!
I shd go and rest early!
My head's still hurting!
But it's better now!
Yup yup, slp early guys!
It's beneficial =D
See y'all in lala land =)

~~ Love my dearie Peanut!
U are mine!!
One and only...
Heex yeap Weewee, i'm feeling it!
Got it?? *winks*
Thanks to your influence! Lolx.. =D ~~