OK, here's a recap of these few days event =)
Monday:
Woke up at 10+
Went to aunt Emily house to make hair.
Met Bryan at 12nn.
Leslie came ard 12.45 i think.
Ruby ah, late loh!! Reached lyk 2+ going 3
He came with baby Sheena.
End up Leslie, Bryan cut hair.I think they look nice =D
Ruby and me cut and dyed our hair.
He went to highlight his fringe blonde, so beng!!
keke, super suit him lah!
I dyed a purplish-red.
Wanted do a bluish-black initially
But auntie say that colour will fade very fast, then will revert to the original colour.
So i decided try the red one loh.
Hahas, dunno if it suits me anot leh..
First tym try red based de colour
Hmmmmmmm
Tuesday:
Woots!!
Finally went out with my dear!
Met him at 1pm at my house busstop.
We took 65 all the way to Vivo.
It's damn cool! Simply love bus service 65 =D
It passes thru' my work place at macpherson
Bugis, dhoby, orchad and all the way to HarbourFront.
It's wonderful!! Lolx, it was a 1.5hr bus ride!
If i sit alone i can totally die!
But then was not feeling bored at all because got peanut with me =D
Then on the way, i taught him how to fold cranes
Which he told me yesterday he 4got some parts!
My silly dearie. Suddenly said,
[Michelle ah, i tell u sth. Dun angry k. I 4got a bit how to fold the cranes oready.]
LOL, so cute!
Why wld i be angry! Michelle have patience one leh.
hahas, will teach u again soon =D wry not!
Anyway we reached and bought tickets for POC3 at 5pm slot.
Went to eat ice cream!!! Haagen-Dazz. Was nice!
After that we walk ard then bought pop corns and drinks inside.
Watched the movie, really nice =)
Tot i cldn't tahan the 3 hrs w/o going to toilet.
But in the end managed to survive it =D
Aft the movie we walked in lyk circles man!
Hahas, finding busstop. Walked very de far..
hahas, then lyk got lost lyk dat, hahas.
Dear asked if i'm scared, i told him not.
With u ard me, i wun feel scared at all!
We talked a lot on the bus.
Am really glad to hear his tots.
I am really very touched.
Sharks, i so feel lyk tearing now.
Recalling what he told me..
Thinking abt it..
Feeling wad he feels at that pt of tym
With this song playing in the blackgrd somemore..
I really appreciate that u are willing to talk with me abt wad u told me =D
I really will consider abt wad u asked me =D
I promise
Wednesday:
Overnight from tues at Ruby house.
Met Leslie to eat supper at 12.30mn
Sheena didn't wanna eat roti prata, so she dabao at techno be4 going back to ruby house.
By the time we went back to his house, i am already very tired.
So i juz sat at the sofa-cum-recliner.
They were watching
It's super nice, watched it twice oready be4
I watched with them again until half-way bth oready.
Need to slp very very soon.
So i quickly get up to go bathe.
Came back to the seat n slpt.
Think i slpt at 3.30 or wad.
Woke up at 8.30am, am so tired.
Dun feel lyk waking up at all!
But we have so much work to do!! =D
And guessed wad!!
I finally learned how to cooked scrambled eggs!!! WEEEEEEE~~~
And mashed potato that is so much nicer than KFC's!!
OMGosh, Go Michelle GO!!
I tell u, the salad they made is the nicest one i have tasted.
It's heavenly!!!
I love our breakfast-lunch!!!!
Too bad peanut and caiman wasn't able to taste it =D
Next tym bah! =D
Then my bag is lyk damn super heavy.
Cannot tahan! With my leg pain too..
Had to forfeit my baggage.
Went to sch to find peanut to borrow some spaces in his clubroom.
Thank u sweetie for helping me take my bag =D
I appreciate that a lot.. =)
After that, went katong with ruby, ish, manda, weekiat.
They suggested playing pool.
Because we were short of tym, we were quite rushing.
Was a rather disorganised event u know!
So sad, actually everyone's free on that day supposedly..
But end up, all the important last minute calls appeared
So a lot of them had to leave early..
In the end, we dabao katong laksa back to sch.
Actually wanted to watch manda in action.
But very paiseh =X
Will make them feel uncomfortable too.
So we quickly went off.
Waited at benches outside the One-stop-service centre there.
Then we went to eat dinner-dessert tgt opposite sch
After that all left le.
I dunno wad is it i am thinking..
Am i waiting for peanut? Or not?
So i waited.. He came to find me after his dinner with them
Mayb next tym i shdn't wait for hhim to go home tgt?
I dunno. wad shd i do/think? =)
I know he'll b tired after his training.
so, he can go home earlier to rest =D
Hmmm, i really dunno..
[I missed u too dearie.. in case u didn't know]
I hope i wun start my stupid mood lyk dat time again..
I think i am crazy anyway..
Dun care abt me ppl.. =D
That's all for now..
And be4 i end.
Thank u ISH baby!!
Thanks for accompanying me =D
Love ya lots!! =)
Thank you to Ruby!
Sry we made a mess in your house!
Thanks for lending out yr kitchen for us!
And to accomodate us!! Heex
Thank you Bryan!
Thank u for the food! N EFFORT!
Thank you tonberries!
Thank u for all the fun and bonds!
Thank you peanut!
Thank u 4 everything! =D