I am Michelle. Working with young children, crazy parents and people of different age.
http://www.facebook.com/michphua
I am Michelle. Working with young children, crazy parents and people of different age.
http://www.facebook.com/michphua
|
posted : Saturday, June 2, 2007
title : stress -.-
Juz came home from tm. Thank u sweetie Sheena for accompanying me for dinner! Enjoyed your company today!! Everyday! N i think the problem u told me abt.. Haiz, i cant get it figured out too! Wad's wrong??? Haiz.. Omg, i really think there's a problem with Michelle. I have no idea how and why! I keep eating and eating! The portions i ate are horrifying! Even gal say she first tym see me clear my bowl! 1 big bowl of Beef noodle! 1 bowl of dessert! And i'm still hungry! WTHWTHWTH!! Wad is wrong with me??!! I guess everyone agrees with me!! My appetite is growing like omg! -.-" Ruby was shocked! XL leslie sheena manda too! Peanut looked at me with disbelief! OH GOD!! Help!!! Peanut said it's ok! Muz b due to stress! Haiz, i guess too! Very guilty! So sinful!! And i have skipped all my daily stretchings n training! Gawd!! And i'm like eating apple now?! WTH!! *slap* Wake up dear Michelle!!! Thank u manda! Thanks for crapping with michelle! Thank u sheena! Thanks for yr accompaniment! Thank u peanut! Thanks for yr support! Really needed it! Love u guys so much!! Cant imagine wad crazy thing michelle wld do! Thank u you!! =D |