The World Turned Upside Down
I am Michelle. Working with young children, crazy parents and people of different age. http://www.facebook.com/michphua




posted : Sunday, June 10, 2007
title : Ton ton tonberries....
OMG! I nvr wanna see a drunken Bryan anymore!
He's so so scary man!
He's laughing uncontrollably non-stop.
Blabbering non-stop too. Saying he's not drunk.
Hahas, made me laugh until out of breathe n stomache!
Hahas! Buay tahan him sia. OMG!

We watched 2 n 1/2 movie.
keke, 1/2 of step-up.
Shrek 3 and death note 2.
End up death note i watching alone sia.
Some more i watched be4 one loh pls. -.-
But nvr watch fully. Cos peanut woke up from his nap.
So he accompany me talk =D

Anyway here goes the list:-
Drunken ppl [ Bryan, XL, Ruby] =D
Dun deny it guys! XL said merlion means drunk!!
First time Michelle see drunk ppl! Puking and blabbering. Haha
Slpy ppl [Sheena, Gek, Peanut]
Survivor of the night [Michelle] =D
But i rmb slping at 8+ till 9+10 =D
And here i am now. Still awake and sober!!

Sheena cutest, hugged my tweety to slp
Hahas, Gek sometimes up sometimes down.
Penaut woke up and slpt in b/w.
Very li hai sia dear.
Hahas, to think his slping tyming is be4 12mn one.
He lasted until 1+ then he napped.
Heex, so proud of ya! =D

I missed him so much!
That feeling was stronger when i was damn stressed up.
Esp on WED!! Stupid AIMM ppr.
Wah, really buay tahan. Felt lyk breaking down n just cry!
Really dun wanna study!
Slpt at 5am on tues. Wed woke up and studied for it again!
T.T

I know that i thurs also studied until 3+
But was again another slpless night!
Lasted until 5.30am before i fell aslp!
-.-" Really is super tiring. Buay tahan lah!
Study until really wanna cry. AHHH!!!


I cant wait for tml to go make my hair!!
Gonna change colour!! Heex
But most of all, i cant wait for tues!!!! =D
Finally got chance to go out with peanut =D

Woo, juz knew that my freshie's attached!!!
Hehe, gonna tell peanut man!
Cos he's from karate too! Hehe

Sometimes it felt so wrong!
Feeling that way i shdn't feel!
Thinking of u when i'm not supposed to..
Trying hard to not think abt u..
But i just cant..

GRRR.. Wad am i thinking n talking now?!!
Wake up wake up!
Dun mind this mad gal lacking of slp..
I guess all of them are slping now.
How do i do it??!
I'm rather tired but yah, not slping =(


Anyway another piece of goodnews!
My Wu-Shen juz delievered to a baby boy =D
Gonna visit them later!!
Going see baby!!!!!!!!
WELCOME TO THE NEW WORLD BABY DYLAN!
=D

AND...

I LOVE U PEANUT!! =D