The World Turned Upside Down
I am Michelle. Working with young children, crazy parents and people of different age. http://www.facebook.com/michphua




posted : Friday, June 1, 2007
title : You! You! n You!
Right i actually have no freakin' idea what to blog abt now..
Let's see..
Today was a rather 'nice' day.
Except for some really stupid ppl that spoilt it!!
Argh! Grrr.. So irritated man!
Freakin' self-fish and omg!
Tell u wad!

I simply just hate you man!
I've nvr met anyone like that be4!
One that's irresponsible and with a fake personality!
Just go bang the wall man! Omg i hate u so much!


But..
Because of u, i come to love manda deeper!
=P Very les i know, but i cant help it!
I just simply adore and love this gal too much!
She's the most sweetest, nicest, caring-est, bestiest friend i ever could find!
And guess what!
We have been tgt 4 more than a year oready!
I really wonder how i can get thru' a day in sch without u!!
I LOVE YOU!!! =D

So, i end sch at 4.30pm.
Peanut ended early but he had 2 meetings!
First is his programme team for his club one.
Second is sports club one.
Hahas, he's lyk super busy man!
But ya, he happy can oready! =D
Pls dun tired yrself out my dear!
Anyway, i'll be there 4 u oways! =D
So yah, his sports club meeting at 5pm.
So i went to meet him first =D
Went to lvl 4 the sofa seats there.

And guess wad ppl! That seat can actually squeeze 2 ppl! =P
It's huge! But yah. Ok so random.
After that, went cyber centre print worksheet.
Went to library to find the others.
Found manda there too when i reached
Then she helped me with my bchm practical.
After that wait for sheena
Then chill chill at AL Chendol till ruby came.
Went TM to buy our things
Went eat at LJS
Then we talked and planned our events for the holiday!

Haiz, i just wish the term tests week be gone soon!
I really need a break from studying!
Can't take it man! DNA DNA
Sharks, get out of my head u mosquito HY
Yikes!!!!!!!

Haiz, but my holidays are damn booked!
Full until bth lah!
I need a break man!
When we are at sentosa and all the outings!
Michelle will be aside chilling man!
And most probably i wun sit under the hot sun too!
Cant afford another sun burn!
Not be4 my training!
N definitely not aft that!

Yea, promised to run with manda and peanut!
Haiz! Michelle wake up!
Tym to get back to your usual sporty state!
Dun ever become a white chicken again!!
Love you Michelle!! =D
Bet u've nvr seen anyone as zi-lian and mad, crazy as me!

Conclusion of the day:
(1) My bro is a damn lousy cook! Hahas, Opps
(2) I love manda to bits! I LOVE HER!!
(3) Sheena rocks!! Love her company lots!!
(4) Ruby is one of my closest guy friend
(5) It's been so long since LJH and i had a good long talk!
(6) I need a break!!!!
(7) I've come to see ppl's real personality! it takes time to see!
(7) I love peanut!
I LOVE HIM!!!!
(8) Weekiat and i have lots to talk abt! He's one of my cloest guy friend 2! =D

Tonberries!!! With newly recruited members!
Missing
Cai Man, Woonyah, Gina, Baoming, Vivien
Standing(L-R)
Bryan, Leslie, Cheesia, Sheena, Peanut, Me, Manda, Dor, Ish
Sitting(L-R)
XL, Gek, Weekiat, Ruby