The World Turned Upside Down
I am Michelle. Working with young children, crazy parents and people of different age. http://www.facebook.com/michphua




posted : Monday, July 9, 2007
title : Museum trip
My trip to the museum with Weekiat.
It's fun and memorable (:
Up next ppl,
National History Museum!!!


Exterior view of the museum (:

We came to realise that it used to be a church or sth lyk dat (:

Cool right!! Seems familiar? Think Ocean Thirteen!

The people you shd really know (:

Napoleon

Alexander the Great


I swear that's the best damn thing i lyk the most!
Celestial globe that is..
Not the chart can (:

The chart of celestial globe!

It's juz damn cute, the puppy n unicorn (:
Both my favourites!

Baby Hercules n Ziethus

I 4got this art piece name! But it's cool!

Holy too!

The famous Mona Lisa =D

Cool hur? So many sweet sweet couples (:

Yup! The whole celestial globe spread out linearly (:

Crabby crabby! The cancerian (:
That's us alright! (:


Nice shot from a cool angle (:

Really nice! It seems luminous!

Not exactly pretty (except flowers)
But the meaning of it is damn gd!




This is artistic!! I swear



Cool display of colours, no? (:

Another pic shot in a different angle (: