The World Turned Upside Down
I am Michelle. Working with young children, crazy parents and people of different age. http://www.facebook.com/michphua




posted : Sunday, September 9, 2007
title : Church Service
Woohoo man!
I'm high! Lol, dunno why sia
Guess too long never see my dear dear
Haha, today went to CHC for sunday service with peanut
First tym i go to church after so long nvr go!
I think got 10 yrs?? LOL..

Wa sia lah, i think i'm still stuck at last era like that!
I see inside so happening
I stunned down there seh..
Wah, the songs ah
Hmmm, okay lah, heard be4 from my brother's CD
So am still not as shock how come become so hip one
Haha, but their songs ok leh..
Not bad Not bad, quite nice. Lol


I only know ahh....
Haha, i very mean sia..

But got this guy beside me he was sobbing i think
I very scare....
OMG. Haha

I rmb last tym super young that tym right
I go with my mummy n daddy
I also got see those adults cry and cry
Last tym didn't know anything

And i rmb the eat the bread and drink thingy..
LOL
Last tym small small,

I tot they give free food in case ppl hungry sia!!!
Haha, until today, i got go and recall

Then i understand the meaning
Lol, so funny!
But..
How could u blame a kid for thinking that way?
It's food wad..
And it looks yummy can!

Lol, come to think of it now.
It's so hilarious i actually had that tot..
Lolx


Haha, and i rmb!
My mummy haha, bluff me!
Say children cannot drink!
Cos the red red drink is wine..
HOHO.. Cant stop laughing now that i think abt it.. Heex

Opps, i need to go off now!
Going to fetch my aunt from airport!
Will update later =)