I am Michelle. Working with young children, crazy parents and people of different age.
http://www.facebook.com/michphua
I am Michelle. Working with young children, crazy parents and people of different age.
http://www.facebook.com/michphua
|
posted : Tuesday, September 18, 2007
title : Missing him
OMG i'm so tired now
But i cant slp yet! Juz ate my Dinner at 11.45pm Now so full OMG, muzt ren!! Shall slp at 1.15am These few days very moodswing loh Hmmm, cannot control sia Suddenly can high But suddenly i can b moody Why gals lyk dat one hur?! So troublesome loh.. Aiyo YAY!! NO MORE WORK LE!! Finally finished my record Numbers numbers omg I see until i @.@ fainting Afternn do until i seh.. Really CMI I look at my book, i want to T.T liao Anyway the work was gd I met new ppl Very friendly Fun to work there Kinda slack too Juz tired though Stand whole day Plus Sat i running up and down to get stocks Sun i stack the stocks OMG.. Exercise man Haha, YAY!! Finally my dear dear is back! OMG how i missed him! I also dunno why so crazy On Fri i lagi worse U could just ask wee Lol, he said i got love sickness WTH loh Said i was invaded! Cos we just watched (The Invasion) Hahas, and he asked me not to slp! LOL, in case i get invaded. OMG Fine, i got xiang si bing ok! Haha, cos fri work damn quiet No customers So we got a lot of tym to stone n slack Then dunno why.. When i stone, i will think of him then i'll miss him then i feel so funny OMG nvm, i'm dumb! lol Ignore me! I got a new work lobang Hmm, $6/hr At Clarke Quay area Sell children's blow bubble thingy Shd i work? It's only 5 hours.. Hmm.... Anyway I CANT WAIT FOR TML MAN!! with mari and wee.. DIM SUM HERE WE COME!! =) |