I am Michelle. Working with young children, crazy parents and people of different age.
http://www.facebook.com/michphua
I am Michelle. Working with young children, crazy parents and people of different age.
http://www.facebook.com/michphua
|
posted : Wednesday, September 5, 2007
title : My Reflection
Aft some time of thinking
I've decided to really let it go Let bygones be bygones I'm sorry for the cause of trouble I'm sorry for not being able to meet all's expectations at tyms I dun cry nor complain any longer Not since that last tym Aft the last incident, i've no more energy to go on It's hurting to see a close relationship being ruined by such problems The problem's not huge at all It's minute But yet it can cause great harm to a relationship Mayb it's yet another of life's tests Hopefully we can get back to square 2, not square 1 It's wasted and not worth it to let a rltship go We shdnt give up I'd gaven up once Long long tym again I regret it Seriously do Ppl change That's for sure Every road has a cross road We haven reached that far yet =) Mayb we could talk it out peacefully? I dun wish to see the rltship change Friends do get pissed with one another sometimes Because we still care abt our status in each person's heart? Sometimes we do things too rushly, without thinking For all that, I'm sry Can we all sort these out and not let such cases happen again? It's tiring and meaningless to always get into dispute over such matters Friendship It takes time to build it up Trust Energy Time Communication Commitment Care It's stupid to overlook all the efforts we all put in Instead, focusing on all that makes the rltship go down the drain Sometimes things don't go the way we want it Why not get thru TGT with a smile U r there for me I m there for u How could anyone get thru life w/o real friends It's seemingly impossible I dunno if i did the right thing to type all that But ya.. Hope everyone who's involved in this matter understand, forgive, forget, accept, tolerate, trust, will feel the same way.. When there's any problem, it comes bi-directional Never uni-directional Mich |