I am Michelle. Working with young children, crazy parents and people of different age.
http://www.facebook.com/michphua
I am Michelle. Working with young children, crazy parents and people of different age.
http://www.facebook.com/michphua
|
posted : Monday, September 17, 2007
title : NIGHTMARE
OMG OMG
I had a terrible nightmare man! It cant never never happen! If not, i seriously think i'll be crying lyk mad I'll b damn hurt, i may not even wan to live OMG Anyway so so busy! Even if not working can Omg, houseworks are non stop de loh So irritating lah HAIZ!! WHY AM I A GIRL??!! So UNFAIR DE LOH MY BRO NO NEED DO ANYTHING ONE IF I DUN DO, I'll KENA SCOLDING ARGH WTH WTH WTH Was damn super duper freakin pissed yesterday OMG I hate that B**** She better dun appear be4 me anywhere! GET OUT OF MY SIGHT Make our job difficult She's freaking jian Idiot, heard she got a crimminal record some more I heard liao, i DUI sia WTF Opps, aye wadever man, u cant imagine how furious i was... OMG i need to complete the sales record list for Irene. She need it by today Goodness! HAIZ BZ BZ BZ I seriously cant wait for fri to come! Finally!! Our clique outing! After a whole yr plus, it's been such a long long long time since we go out tgt I'm guilt-stricken. Sry peeps I DIDNT ABANDON U PPL OK!!!!!!! HAIZ.. Hah OMG i'm so tired now man Even aft a long night slp Having sore throat now No voice Got phelgm And blocked nose Having a very bad BACKACHE too OH GOD!! Juz took panadol cold Pls b awake Michelle! *slap slap* |