I am Michelle. Working with young children, crazy parents and people of different age.
http://www.facebook.com/michphua
I am Michelle. Working with young children, crazy parents and people of different age.
http://www.facebook.com/michphua
|
posted : Monday, September 10, 2007
title : Baby Fair1
Seriously, i'm so hating my alarm tone
It's damn noisy, the songs' not nice at all! But i think that was the only song that was loud n noisy enf to wake me up! Oh man, wad a piggy i am! =( Today's work is so slacking We were eating baby's pdts! Hehe, the teething cookie, porriage n cereal OMG lah, haha The aunties down there say we 2 big babies LOL, cos we were munching everything But hey the cookie is nice can And best of all, it's BENEFICIAL And obviously freed of FAT!! Woohoo! Well, the porriage is rather bland But it's healthy can! But the one thing i cannot stand inside is: The COLDNESS!! We were all freezing inside! Shivering when talking Bth lah! We were basically walking ard and looking at other pdts Trying to keep warm Then i reached home, immediately after bathing I kept sneezing! Until i think my voice got changed a bit loh -.- Hehe, And OMG!! I became a model can -.- Wth, haha. Cos the camera women wanna adjust her lens and lightings Then no customers who purchased above $30 to get free shots so she cant try and test Then she asked ME to help her.. I down there HUH?! OMG stunned.. Then fine, let her take loh haha, so funny lah then the aunties were like pose pose leh hahas, then say smile smile smile LOL i down there speechless man.. lol OK, stop here for now.. Am too lazy to type more. Haha And i realised how difficult it is to raise a child man! Shall further elaborate again.. =) Till then.. =D |