I am Michelle. Working with young children, crazy parents and people of different age.
http://www.facebook.com/michphua
I am Michelle. Working with young children, crazy parents and people of different age.
http://www.facebook.com/michphua
|
posted : Thursday, September 13, 2007
title : Results
OMG OMG OMG
I GOT MY RESULTS BACK OREADY!! OMG OMG OMG IM so so so so HAPPY! COS I GOT NO SUPP!!! It's a bit bit unexpected.. But not say UNEXPECTED leh.. Cannot find a word to use.. OK, seriously.. IF i get any supp this sem, I think i would really cry my eyes out man! I pia-ed damn hard for it Imagine not slping.. Try staying up late studying till 3/4am.. Next day wake up at 6/7am to study again Then bathe eat breakfast go sch for 9.30am paper! It's torturous lah! Not to mention draining.. I still rmb 2 days before AIMM, first paper.. I studied till 5.30am then get to slp sia.. So.. IF i failed any! HAIZZZZ!!!!!! Cos.. I really have to say that.. I really really forked out my 110% effort for this exam It's the first time i ever COULD wake up early be4 hand to study! Haha! Oh man.. This sem is the most jialut sem lah! Not for me solely, I guess Ruby feels the same too.. Mayb manda too.. TOO MUCH INFO NOT REQUIRED! lol, i mean seriously lah... the subjects are interesting.. but then theres too much to memo AND I HATE MEMO!!!! A mere 3 CU subject is oready taking up 1/3 of the brains' RAM HOW CAN??!! ANYWAY I went to check on the subjects we gonna take next sem! Total 5 subjects inclusive of 1 CDs Best part is: 4 Core sub 3 of them worth 5 CU each 1 nowhere better, 4 CU TOTAL CU for next sem: 19! and only for 4 sub.. Avg ~ 4.75 each WTH WTH WTH OMG! Not only pia.. Need to be a freaking nerd lah! HAIZ MAN Imagine this.. Once a rather gd scorer Ending up in this LOUSY situation: - BORDER LINE passes - MARGINAL passes WHY NO MRE ENGLISH????? WHY NO MORE MATHS???? WHY ALL SCI?????? YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY Y did i choose this course? DO i even like SCI that much? ALL YR FAULT! ALL YR FAULT! Why must u EXIST???? WHY ARE U SO CUTE AND NICE?? WHY DID I FALL IN LOVE WITH U??!! WHY DID U IMPAIR MY LOGIC!!! WHY DIDNT U GIVE ME MORE, BETTER OPTIONS???! HAIZ, DOLPHINS! SO MUCH LOVE, YET SO MUCH HATRED! MAYB U AINT ANY SAINT EITHER! I HEARD U WOULD KILL HUMANS TOO AND EVEN R... W.... Dun mind this MICHELLE SHE'S CRAZY NOW! HRUMP! |