Today's amazing!
I played like crazy..
I'm losing my voice oready.
Be4 sentosa was..
1) A trip down to ICA building to collect my passport
2) Walked to eat famous bah kut teh! Damn nice, sompa!
3) Took buz 100 to harbourfront
4) Train to SENTOSA!
We were on his fav SKY TOWER! haha
See! Im good! I emphasised on the ahem..
SKY TOWER!
The view from the erm..
SKY ELEVATOR thingy
I was so so scared my shoes would fall off!
The butterfly park was..
No, still is..
AMAZING!
The arrays of displays!
OMG REAL ONES!!!!


Heex, Michelle lyk to take photosHow can take alone right?!
LOL
On SKY TOWER still
OK, there's still a small patch of sea in view =)
View while on the moving thingy
OMG i dunno wad's that called!
HAHA
NICE RIGHT?!
Astounded? =)
I was..
It's real!
It's fluttering and ALIVE.
It's lyk within human contact range
This is called
NATURE!
Kz, these are real
But dead ones..TODAY IS SPLENDID!
Today's horo:Plans are shifting out of place today -- but don't waste your good energy trying to figure out why (because the reason is probably out of your control). Instead, direct all of your good energy toward formulating the most effective reaction to the new situation. You can't afford to have a 'whatever' attitude about any surprises throughout the day.
So if something bothers you or frustrates you, take charge and get rid of it. You can put things back on track!
Only the highlighted ones are trueHaha!
Yes, change of plan!
From swimming to Sentosa tour
Haha sun tanning to playingBUTI enjoyed myself a great deal today!Thank you WEE!! =D
Thank you =)
Will talk more abt this next post.
CMI leDead tired!Eyes are closing inevitablySince the train ride homeI almost fell aslp while talking to weeCan feel my eyeballs rolling upHAHA
Bet u didnt saw it! =P