The World Turned Upside Down
I am Michelle. Working with young children, crazy parents and people of different age. http://www.facebook.com/michphua




posted : Thursday, September 13, 2007
title : WOOHOO!!
Woohoo!!
AMK Hub is fantastic!

It's great
Shopping, Food, Movies!
ALL in ONE
Yes man, i love it!
Today went AMK Hub

Find Mari also, since she's working
Helped her order pepper lunch
Hehe, idiot sia..
Then tempt me, keep asking me to eat there too

Wee kept saying: "Eat lah, i know u're hungry"
WTH aha

but well, i was hungry
haha, but ex mah!
I wanted to buy clothes one ok!

OK i just love Pepper Plus and C.O.A.X
OMiGod! It's damn nice

I'm so so tempted to buy that dress there lah!
I today got try ard 10 dresses loh!
OMG HAHA
I bought 2, both top =)
OMG Lovely!
Hahas, so cool man

Wee de taste sama sama as me ah
Not bad not bad
hehe, got frequency
Then he saw this formal top that's really nice loh!
But OMG, $59 bucks
Hehe, think properly bah =)

And he said he wanna be a gal!!!
Haha, cos our clothes are cheaper!
But harlo!! NO, ok

haha, the top u saw is FORMAL one
HAHA, the one i saw is CASUAL ones
so it's not the same!
Cannot like that compare the price loh! =P
Lol


Best part is the movie!!!
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG
The chair is freaking nice to sit!

It's big =)
I can totally sit cross-leg on the chair and still feel COMFY!

It's comfy =)
The cushion is so nice lah!

It's nice =)
It doesnt block your view =)
The sit aligns just nice so that the person in front doesnt block u!
No more disturbance lyk BOMBARDED hair etc.. =D

It's red =)
But it's very cold =(
And i was wearing shorts loh!
But lucky i was wearing my comfy white knit jacket =)
Haha

WOOHOO!!
I love cathay!
Movie for $6 only!!
Student discount! =)
Mon-thurs (fri not included i think)
Any movie before 5pm!

Juz produce yr student pass!
WOOOOOOOOTTTTSSS!!!!
Love man!

Hahas yay!
I dun care ah!
Holidays.. All movies go to AMK Hub CATHAY!


I've tot abt it....
I decided...

I need a break!

I'm not working le..
Gonna finish my this temp job..
Then keeping my holidays open

See if Irene got new temp jobs i'll take up
Other than that i not working le bah

I got so many things i wanna do
We HAD so many plans
Work is crazy
Day in Day out
Same routine
Wake up go work come back bathe slp next day wake up go work....
and the cycle will repeat itself again and again until a week be4 sch starts
I've had enf for now
I need a break

I rather do things i really enjoy
I need to:
Slp 1 whole day

Watch tv 1 whole day
Play com 1 whole day
Shopping 1 whole day
Eating 1 whole day
Exercise 1 whole day
1 whole day as in morning-evening

I need to swim!
I need to improve my stamina
I need to start afresh next term
I'll try with all my might that i will not try to skip Molecular Biology
OMG with her and her D-ing NA
It's seemingly impossible..
But..oh well..

Next sem sub includes:
Mammalian Cell Tech - sounds damn chim n scary
Molecular Biology - sounds super boring
Applied Microbiology - OMG microorganisms again!
Analytical Biochemistry - AHHHH!!! Biochem!!!!!!

And need complete min 8 CU of electives...
I'm thinking of:
1) Drug Development & Clinical Trials
AND
2) either Tissue Engineering
or Basic Pharmacology
I've tot of Animal Health & Diseases 2 too
But hmmm, yup..
Defintely the cfm-ed one i wan is the 1st one

Freaking scared of biochem...
OMG, i so looking forward to 3.1
Cos the subjects are so much nicer
Recombinant Technology & Bioinformatics
Laboratory Animal Science & Technology =)