I am Michelle. Working with young children, crazy parents and people of different age.
http://www.facebook.com/michphua
I am Michelle. Working with young children, crazy parents and people of different age.
http://www.facebook.com/michphua
|
posted : Sunday, October 14, 2007
title : Bathing time! (:
Oh man!
This skin disallow me to put songs! My oh My After spending lyk that whole evening on it OMG Haha! Damn tired le man! Gosh! Bathed my 3 darlings today Yay, they are now FLUFFLY CLEAN FRAGANT Hehe Woots man! Mummy cooked curry WAHAHA My craving for that.. Haha OMG yesterday damn tired Woke up at 7.25am Luckily, reached home from M'sia early Cos not much traffic Im beat man! Slpt at 5am 3 days ago Slpt at 3am 2 days ago Lolx! The bride is really pretty (: And i took lotsa pictures man OMG haha Damn zilian Wahaha.. Dun say i not good I shall post a few for yr to see =) Wait till i got the digi camera (: Damnit I think i getting more and more sensitive Yesterday is the clam meat Now is fur OMG My neck is red red now And its itchy =( When i just bathed the 2 pups, it was my chest area Since i was hugging them HAHA Now hao le Left stupid neck suddenly red again OMG CURE! I NEED A CURE! |