I am Michelle. Working with young children, crazy parents and people of different age.
http://www.facebook.com/michphua
I am Michelle. Working with young children, crazy parents and people of different age.
http://www.facebook.com/michphua
|
posted : Friday, October 12, 2007
title : emo-ness? wad's that? haha
I'm out of my emo state le
So funny eh Yay! I feel so much better now (: I've thought things thru' le i guess You could say I hit the clearwaters! Lol Tired? Yea, quite! It's 4 in the morning now man!! Finally done writing the many letters Heex, shhh, secret! Done all the impt things that need to be completed le! I feel better now! (: As i write the letter, I cant help smiling to myself! I feel really silly! But heck, who saw that?? Haha! Finally, i'm left with a last mission.. Must complete by tml and submit it tml.. If not i will bu gan xin one! Haha, oways lyk that ah me.. Anyway, i suddenly rmb sth... I owe Leslie Ruby presents OMG! Haha, SO SRY! Will get them done really soon.. Heex, wait till Christmas! =D Promise! (: |