The World Turned Upside Down
I am Michelle. Working with young children, crazy parents and people of different age. http://www.facebook.com/michphua




posted : Monday, October 22, 2007
title : Home Cooked Foods =)
Woohoo!
I slpt lyk a piglet today!
Slpt a full 13 hours!
OMG right! HAHA
Last chance loh, today need slp early
Tml start at 11am
Meeting darling manda at 10.45


haha

Woo! i just checked BB
MCT no prac for 1st 3 weeks! WOOTS!!
Meaning.... I get 2 go home at 12nn for 2 whole weeks! LOL



Today is a fun day!
I helped cooked dinner!
Yay! So nice!
So contented!
Mummy so happy =)
YAY!! I wan learn more skills man!
Next tym can whip up some delicious yummy food =D
But omg, i scalded my hands thrice just now!
LOL
But it's very minor, no scare =)

Love today! YAY!
Hope everyone had a nice start of a new sem =)





I did those!! REALLY! haha, stuff stuff stuff!

Mummy frying them! =)


The completed dish!