I am Michelle. Working with young children, crazy parents and people of different age.
http://www.facebook.com/michphua
I am Michelle. Working with young children, crazy parents and people of different age.
http://www.facebook.com/michphua
|
posted : Friday, October 12, 2007
title : pissed? not alone
OK fine
So ruby's lyk pissed now.. Not my fault okay.. HAIZ Apparently, Wee went to slp I was waiting for him to give me a proper reply instead of his (haha)s Ya wadever, anyway i know he's tired oso Am dead tired too But i think.. I not intending to slp today No mood to slp also I feel funny -.- Lame shit right Yea wadever Tml plan hanging in the air Nobody says anything Nobody cfms anything =.= so wad am i suppose to do how i wish the wedding is tml then.. i can get out of this town and think and ya wadever shit lah Things happened Hard to explain My condolences Tml is going to b a weird day Not just weird as in weird Ahh wadever lah i'm making no sense i think tml the whole morning-aftnn is for myself if i dun reply yr msg tml i'm sry mayb no mood mayb batt flat mayb slping who knows.. |