I am Michelle. Working with young children, crazy parents and people of different age.
http://www.facebook.com/michphua
I am Michelle. Working with young children, crazy parents and people of different age.
http://www.facebook.com/michphua
|
posted : Thursday, October 25, 2007
title : Sch sch sch
Sch officially reopen le!
But not officially started for AS OMG I'ver suffered thru' consecutive days of 6hr-7hrs break Buay tahan! LOL I took 2 days of aftnn nap liao loh haha, miracle loh. Usually dun take nap one.. Anyway, omg Got so many PBL subjects Oh man! This is shit.. This is sch.. This is LIFE (: Anyway, super looking forward to Cyber Security lectures.. Sian! Why daddy dun allow me take that course the other time ): SO SO SAD CAN! HAIZ!! Haha, wadever lah, i cannot do anything now.. Lol, if not... I'd b hacking into accounts now.. lol, no lah.. I evil But not to that extend loh.. Ahhhh! Not lyk my darling OMG OMG He's getting superb duperb evil man! Dunno learn from where sia OMG!!! Haha, Michelle must set up defense HQ liao HAHA, to prevent from being attack! Attack of Evilness!~~~~~~~ Anyway, had dinner with darling today at 85.. Such a conincidence! Met Lauren.. HAHA! And the crapping began... It was hilarious When we talked abt BNSS stuff LOL! OMG i didnt think he knows abt it... Hahas Yeah! Today very funny also.> But i pro leh!! I managed to wake up in tym for the 8am lecture! WOOTS man! haha Then met Carmen walked to school Lol, nice weather sia Best to continue slping!!!!!!!! Then 8.45am release liao -.- HAHA Went Design eat eat then slack talk Went home aft that, took a long long nap HAHA! Woke up then went bathe then come sch again! OMG.. Then the supposedly 2hr lab became 45 min -.-" Haha, then went iguides booth slack then killing time.. msg here n there wad to do sia i juz came out 45 min ago u ask me go home i'll be like wth -.-"""""""""""""""""""" haha yay! tml is friday!!! start of proper lecture loh! haha omg projects projects.. haha ok, i feel slpy already haha! shall wait a while more then slp hehehe speaking of which, i suddenly rmb.... long tym nvr see ruby! this is weird! when sch reopens!!! haha ruby ruby where are u? we have all been missing u! pls do come and join us more! stop your workaholic job! woo.. a song.. haha. with my own conjured up tune =) |