I am Michelle. Working with young children, crazy parents and people of different age.
http://www.facebook.com/michphua
I am Michelle. Working with young children, crazy parents and people of different age.
http://www.facebook.com/michphua
|
posted : Friday, October 26, 2007
title : Sucky morning
Oh man!
Today morning sucks! Haha, had a major stomach cramp. I think it's sth to do with yesterday's dinner =( Damn uncomfortable Lecture half way i go toilet loh Cos cramp till very jia lut Machiam camping in toilet Then manda they all came toilet break also HAHA After that None went back for lecture! Went flavours instead LOL! The lecturer bth him sia He talk lyk omg lah It's only 1 freaking slide! And it took him 20 mins!!!!!!!!!! OMGOMG haha, then we stayed there till their break.. Ate a while, then sat there talking I was stoning, cos of the cramp Then suddenly all came out said lecture end liao HAHA! To think we were juz abt to go back! hahaha, so contradicting But i hear his voice, i cmi liao ahha Anyway, i skipped the 2nd lecture Cos it's still 1 n 1/2 hour more to pass And my stomach's killing me! I need to get back home to take med Then i took 1 n 1/2 hr nap Woke up then went to tm Met carmen they all, haha For movie Smuggled LJS in but damn, i was still hungry aft eating the fish wrap OMG -.-" Juz watched OMG i swear nvr to touch any McNuggets lah! It's damn gross can OMGOMG Anti-Mac!! I'm right man! Haha Yikes! |