I am Michelle. Working with young children, crazy parents and people of different age.
http://www.facebook.com/michphua
I am Michelle. Working with young children, crazy parents and people of different age.
http://www.facebook.com/michphua
|
posted : Tuesday, October 2, 2007
title : THailand
YAY!
I juz returned from Thailand! The trip was AWESOME! Took Thai Airline - Silk Air I think their pilot very skill, cos the landing damn smooth Haha, unlike stupid china one I rmb i felt a rather big bump while landing -.- Anw, went to Pattaya and Bangkok The first city is more peaceful and traditional? The latter is hectic, esp the traffic BUT BUT BUT The hotel is so much nicer loh! I think the stupid tour guide bluff us sia Say that hotel in Patt is **** one Turn out only *** loh OMG NOT NICE! HAHA But i love the hotel at Bangkok The Grand Diamond **** hotel Superb buffet breakfast! I eat until damn full! Cant even eat lunch Hahas! But then... OMG I still ate lunch haah I've always loved and am still loving Pad Thai!!!!! Thailand fried noodle With lotsa peanut, teeny weeny bit of sugar and there u go! Anw had lotsa fun in Patt Played Parasailing, speedboat etc Their beaches are damn cool! Totally clean and that's what i called clear BLUE! Man, this entry's so outdated can! haha actually wanted to post this the other days But Haha too tired so typed halfway oni i zao liao Loved the trip to Thai My aunt said to go again next tym tgt for SHOPPING!!! OMG cant wait...... |