I am Michelle. Working with young children, crazy parents and people of different age.
http://www.facebook.com/michphua
I am Michelle. Working with young children, crazy parents and people of different age.
http://www.facebook.com/michphua
|
posted : Friday, November 2, 2007
title : Entertainment!
Lol this is cool.. I've hit the 100 post with this (: Amazing i have so much to complain.. HAHA! OMG today is so ahem... Haha, but i count myself lucky for some reasons.. Lol, today the ig meeting okay lah They ended rather early haha 1 hr, good good! The band concert was very nice! I like (: But due to some unforeseen circumstances.... I can oni try my very best to enjoy the performances and endure it! Me and Carmen recorded some of the songs! So nice okay! HAHA Shall post it some other day Now damn tired liao Slping real soon.. At the strike of 12! Cinderella (: Anyway i love her! Best disney character! LOL Dreamy and enchanted, full of magics! Twink Twink! Sprinkle me some magic dust! I have so many wishes to make! Haha Yay, basically today is very random! But very very entertaining and funny! We went MCT lec, it was.. Nice (: After that 1 hr break, went eat.. Half of our TF25 ppl Tot of the past.. Haha CCN coming.. OMG, haha more than enf time! LOL Carmen, Friendly, Mark crashed our lecture HAHA AMic, damn boring We were all laughing talking and basically not listening. LOL, then we wanted to crash into Manda and Marissa jap lec But it was FULL HOUSE So we went to lib talk slack aha Then went for MBio OMG cannot stand it Haha, my eyes damn pain! Very irritated Think too dry and definitely cos wear for too long liao Sian, was practicaly crying throughout the whole lecture Haha, so sadded! Basically, today was damn fun! Esp at the end One of the most entertaining day Love it! OK damn tired le! Need to slp! NOW! haha, goodnight peeps (: Just recieved a msg from dear dear So sweet of him (: Missing him.... |