I am Michelle. Working with young children, crazy parents and people of different age.
http://www.facebook.com/michphua
I am Michelle. Working with young children, crazy parents and people of different age.
http://www.facebook.com/michphua
|
posted : Thursday, November 1, 2007
title : headache zzz
OK Today sucks This is by far the most tiring day i ever had! Not to mention, i actually never procrastinate in getting up for the 8am lecture Miraculous man! Had terrible headache in the noon. Seriously cannot stand it I really think i look lyk shit Thanks Bryan for reminding me lah! Haha, but omg first tym ever... Headache pain until my neck pain Bth sia, this is madness! And apparently Panadol Activfast works really fast! 1hr my headache cured! But aha, the remedy only seem to last ard 5hr The headache returned at 6pm LOL Recieved a ridiculous msg form wk HAHA, he's really mad! Met him at bridge So coincidental peanut was with him Then very funny I wanted to walk to take 22 home But end up i talk talk talk I missed the busstop and i didnt even realise it until wee asked me where's my 22 busstop =X So i went safra there take bus loh Physically i cannot make it by walking home I will peng half way Thanks to darling and his suggestions lah! I felt guilty not going to buy dinner for mummy! BUT BUT BUT Lucky i didn't go buy! Cos she ate a packet of noodle oready! Lucky i never buy Cos if i bought, i would have to eat that And i dun really lyk eat porriage Unless is those home cooked plain plain one Kz, im craving for that plain taste now My eyes are unwittingly closing by themselves But i still feeling very full So, muz hang on.... Yay! Tml morning booster is... CHOCOLATE BAR I hate this sem programme 3 projects starting tgt Worse is i always got 2 project CLASHING tgt! Forever one sia! Today got 2 proj meetings! Next meeting guess what! Both on MON DUE ON MON WTH loh OMG lah BTH I sun muz chiong lyk siao liao loh Since tml got concert to attend Sat got training and piano HAIZ HAIZ HAIZ!!! The song i listening to now.. Jenny by Click Five I found similarities! Haha My headache's killing me! It's killing me! It's killing me! Headache... Anyway i think i really need to slp real soon I'm getting little shivers now and then Feeling rather cold And my flu just started again.. I found out 2 things today: 1) It's nice to just see my darling (: I feel so happy just seeing him just now! 2) I release stress by COMPLAINING! Haha, so sry for those ard me having to hear me complain lyk shit But apparently, it's better than some retail therapy shit right! LOL Why i suddenly say that ah.. Cos i was watching the channel u talk show It was talking abt DEPRESSION and STRESS Haha! So yeah.. WOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!! MICHELLE'S GOING NUTS MAN!! CASHEW NUTS, MACADAMIA NUTS, ROASTED NUTS, PEANUTS, HAZELNUTS, COCONUTS! |