I am Michelle. Working with young children, crazy parents and people of different age.
http://www.facebook.com/michphua
I am Michelle. Working with young children, crazy parents and people of different age.
http://www.facebook.com/michphua
|
posted : Wednesday, November 28, 2007
title : Im really tired this time...
Im really really tired this time.....
Damnit I feel shitty All these weeks Gone and away 1 week for all the crappy camps 1 week for being sick sick sick Now crammed with projects and works to complete Finally finished my essay It's really ard 1000 word, it exceeded twice and i have to amend it -.- Haiz I think i must be crazy Fancy going for movies despite my crazy shecdule But seriously.. If i juz keep continue to do all the sch work i'll go really really cranky Haiz I've being ignoring so much, so many... people things everything i've neglected these much, these many... i've sorry to so many Miss talking to my mum Miss bringing my darling to her walks Miss putting enf effort for gal gal Miss not helping in the hseswork Miss talking to weekiat Miss hanging out with rubayn Miss being ard Tonberry Miss spending time with Peanut Miss the holidays Miss the slp Miss time for myself I think i'm so gonna emo for a week Next week i shall b super zibi OMG Aft term test i wan do so many things The first thing is SLP! And i guess i really need to set some time aside for Michelle I've been working hard on Michelle.. She is very tired le but i still insist her to hang on.. She wants to not care abt anything but i wun let her.. She has juz recovered after 1 week of torture but she dun have time to rest.. She's been having sore red eyes but i still insist her on wearing contacts.. She has been going crazy and i let her be.. She's so sorry for ignoring peanut but she really has no more energy to really think.. She's so sorry for not helping weekiat get thru his bad days when she really wants to.. |