I am Michelle. Working with young children, crazy parents and people of different age.
http://www.facebook.com/michphua
I am Michelle. Working with young children, crazy parents and people of different age.
http://www.facebook.com/michphua
|
posted : Tuesday, December 11, 2007
title : clumsy dude
There seems to b a problem with my phone
Auto shut down Games jammed Cannot register missed calls Cannot retain dialled calls Cannot update recieved calls Its all stuck at 30th Nov -.- Yay, means can change phone soon Waha, i think this phone stay with me rather long le And it's still in gd condition Except for one tiny bita crack on the D pad. Other than that it all seem fine Mummy juz came back from work Today no paper Very sian At home whole day Haven really studied at all I feel terribly guilty Abt Sapphire Her skin condition aint getting all that better She even got scared of combing Keep going to hide at secluded corners So i carried her the whole afternn today I got another bruise on my right arm -.- Small one though Got it when carrying gal gal Her bone poked me OMG I felt the pain then I knew gonna have bruise So yea, didnt get shock or wad I guess that's called... Retribution I think im getting all emo this week lol, dun mind me let me be im crazy |