I am Michelle. Working with young children, crazy parents and people of different age.
http://www.facebook.com/michphua
I am Michelle. Working with young children, crazy parents and people of different age.
http://www.facebook.com/michphua
|
posted : Monday, December 10, 2007
title : Pls hate me if u must
Woo
Darling Manda still knows me the best Wow, just a brief little short talk I feel very relieved now Haha, manda manda love ya! Really sia, we hang out not very very often But but You know Michelle inside out Haha, u really do understand my thinkings.. Chatted on 2 topics Lol, big topic Am very glad i have manda ard To talk and sometimes knock some sense into me lol Haha, i think a lot of outsiders see me n peanut very funny Carmen even commented that we are tgt but doesn't seem to b tgt I muz have caused much insecurity to my darling nowadays =) I m so sorry! But i really really do miss ya a lot! =( Seriously, with the PBLs crap Everyone's dead tired by the end of the day The only thing that is on my mind aft sch everyday is either Do proj or SLEEP! I really cant be bothered with any other things I've totally neglected many things Peanut Wee Gal gal (skin prob) Darling (comb fur) Really potty train them (cant find a place, seriously) Hmmmmm Really, if u hate me. Please do.. I wun take it to heart i guess... Well, last of all YAY!! End of 2 papers today ABchm n AMic I think both papers are actually okay Hopefully will pass loh Shall keep my fingers crossed! Last 2 papers to go.. On thurs n fri Most afraid of thurs paper MBio Omg, freaking hate it! Not to mention the stupid culprit that caused misery to my arm Damnit! Well, wish all luck for tml's paper =) And.. Seriously.. Pls hate me if u must.. |