I am Michelle. Working with young children, crazy parents and people of different age.
http://www.facebook.com/michphua
I am Michelle. Working with young children, crazy parents and people of different age.
http://www.facebook.com/michphua
|
posted : Sunday, December 9, 2007
title : tired of studying -.-
The bruise looks kinda better?
Thanks to the egg really It works! Next tym if ever got bruise can try it =) But overall, it still: HURTS and is UGLY So tired of studying! Highlight n highlight until i blur diao Lyk neon lights in my eyes Sianz! Lol, mummy tying the pups hair Now she angry with them liao haha cos they very naughty keep moving ard anyway today aft a few sms-es i feel a bit disappointed and sad well... what can i say there's so many things that starts with I THOUGHT... I thought.. But i'm glad i have the ppl i have now =) Manda, who's there when i need a listening ear Carmen, seriously always there Mari, some1 i can juz sms n talk n crap n complain tgt, basically go crazy tgt Wee, aha, my soul companian =) went thru ups n downs with him LOL hope tml papers are ok Gambatte everyone! Jia You! So happy too! Matty, Wei Hong sent gd luck msg haha How nice of them! =) |