I am Michelle. Working with young children, crazy parents and people of different age.
http://www.facebook.com/michphua
I am Michelle. Working with young children, crazy parents and people of different age.
http://www.facebook.com/michphua
|
posted : Tuesday, January 29, 2008
title : Bored..
LOL
cant understand why some ppl's el so bad Haiz Not to say criticise But its hilarious to read haha! I certainly believes that Mark totally agrees Lols Am so so bored.. Phew wad a relief! Today's ABchm test was rather simple Hehe Hope it comes out well So envious that SP having exams now Aft cny they can relax oready And look wad TP ppl gotta do aft exams MUG =.= But luckily this sem I oni have 2 papers 1 whole week to study my MBio And 1 whole week to study my open booked AMic Which many dont lyk But i lyk haha Open book! If u organise yr stuffs well enf And read them all up be4 u go for the exams Its a breeze! Had to admit Cos AMic was my best papers in the term test Haha, the oni one that scored 30+ haha :D Kz am so freaking bored right now Shall resort to playing neopets HAHA! |