I am Michelle. Working with young children, crazy parents and people of different age.
http://www.facebook.com/michphua
I am Michelle. Working with young children, crazy parents and people of different age.
http://www.facebook.com/michphua
|
posted : Monday, January 7, 2008
title : cheated? confused..
It seems so unreal for now..
I guess i need some time to adjust? My mind's a whirlpool right now Abt all the past Things said, done, complained, laughed So weird to think abt that now It's genuine right? But i feel so cheated.. I have no idea why Guess i really need a break from that.. In fact from everything... Rltship, shopping, maddness... The list goes on.. Give me time to chill ppl Forgive my short tempered-ness and crankiness Failing to reply msg and answering calls.. I just want a long break.. From everything that's bothering me Will get back to my own self soon.. And pls dun ask me what's going on Those who knows, oready know Those who dun, i dun intend to reveal |