The World Turned Upside Down
I am Michelle. Working with young children, crazy parents and people of different age. http://www.facebook.com/michphua




posted : Friday, January 18, 2008
title : Humans are bastards..
I'm so ashamed to be a chinese
The same "kind" as those monsters
http://www.furisdead.com/feat/ChineseFurFarms/
I am so horrified by that video
These ppl are worst than beast.
Even the beast kills its prey before eating it
These ppl, are they even ppl in the first place?
Or sent from hell to torture little innocent souls
Skinning poor helpless, defenseless creatures alive!
What on earth are they thinking?
Cant the stupid government do sth abt it?
Fucking idiots!!

Haiz, i guessed it all depends on fate.
The moment u are born, half of the fate is laid ahead of you.
Born to a poor/rich family
Born into a healthy/violent family
Born with gd health/tormenting sickness
Born gifted/intellectually disabled
Born as humans/animals/fishes/creatures
You have no control..
I'm not being religious here trying to say abt the afterlife
I juz feel it unfair
Esp seeing such inhumane actions still present in our modern society
When can we ever have peace n true prosperity?
When can we ever see little ones not suffering anymore?