I am Michelle. Working with young children, crazy parents and people of different age.
http://www.facebook.com/michphua
I am Michelle. Working with young children, crazy parents and people of different age.
http://www.facebook.com/michphua
|
posted : Monday, January 28, 2008
title : Ice cream :)
Sian!
Dun feel lyk studying at all man.. Sucks And i printed the ABchm opposite sides AHHH! Damn Haha I miss my tv! I mean watching it.. I wan to finish my Romantic Princess :( I wan watch tv! I wan Wu Zhun! Cant wait for jumper Hayden Christensen OMG SO SHUAI! Loves Yay today went down buy ice cream from ice cream man again! So happy :) Next week im gonna eat.. Sweet corn! Hehe Bought Durian for daddy New sofa came today! and there's this funny guy Dunno him at all! But he kept smiling at me Haha He's going jogging... I was at my void deck Lol He walked past me then keep looking at me then keep smiling at me :) How cute! Juz hope he's not so tiko person Haha, he's young, looks ok ba i nvr really see I was lyk OMG why he keeping smiling at me Haha, nvr go look properly |