I am Michelle. Working with young children, crazy parents and people of different age.
http://www.facebook.com/michphua
I am Michelle. Working with young children, crazy parents and people of different age.
http://www.facebook.com/michphua
|
posted : Monday, January 7, 2008
title :
it's not that i think too much..
is i valued too much.. Resolution for current new year 2008: * Spend all (most) of my free time with my mum * Stay at home, goodie good girl * Help out more with the houseworks * Swear not to be so lazy! * Muzt not ever curse/swear out loud * See ppl more thoroughly * Listen more to my friends' problems * Pass all my exams * Dun bear too much high hopes for everything * Dun believe in ppl's promises easily * Be a better Michelle =D * Change wardrobe!!!! (If i have the $$) * Promise not to be late * Continue my obsession with crunchyroll... I bet there'll be more to come Haha, i might as well set up another column for that |