I am Michelle. Working with young children, crazy parents and people of different age.
http://www.facebook.com/michphua
I am Michelle. Working with young children, crazy parents and people of different age.
http://www.facebook.com/michphua
|
posted : Sunday, January 27, 2008
title : Love loves
OMG
I love Mummy! I bet... Mummy loves me too Hehe, she bought so much things for me yesterday! A top that's freaking $68!! Can u believe it?! OMGawd.. And she bought me 2 shoes!! OMG OMG Haha, i showed her one that i fancied That she saw another that says look nice on me Then i say how ah Then she popped: Buy 2 loh WAH! I almost screamed HAHAHA Wheee!!!! Shopping..... SPREE!!!! Now left 1 white skinny jeans to buy Thurs stock then come Shall buy.... 2!! HAHA $32, if not 1 for $16.90 One white, another hmmm Either grey or black Lol, YAY Cant wait for CNY Simply cant resist! MONEY MONEY MONEY! GIVE ME MONEY! TO SHOP TILL I DROP! |