I am Michelle. Working with young children, crazy parents and people of different age.
http://www.facebook.com/michphua
I am Michelle. Working with young children, crazy parents and people of different age.
http://www.facebook.com/michphua
|
posted : Wednesday, January 23, 2008
title : Pure Happiness
Today so happy!
Basically is 2 ppl world Haha, went dating with mari She brought me to the chinese restaurant OMG The xiao long tang bao is damn nice! Freaking delicious! It sets our tastebud yearning for more Yumcha Buffet Here we come!! Anyway talked super a lot Lol the whole lunch-dinner Laughed lyk crazy Told her some funny stuff that shocked her world Lol, it was really funny Haha then we went to watch Body #19 Yucks! Not nice man! We came out with birds flying past our heads Super diao Lame lame lame Lol, not scary at all! Nvm, we shall wait for next week's The House Whee! Cant wait.. Got the feel to watch thriller Then we went home Mummy bought chrysanthemum!! From chinatown's shopping trip haha So cute, mummy went shopping with her friends! Nice nice =) She shd do that more often! haha Oh Oh and i saw many many things i wanna buy 1) Ear ring $25.80 (got 10% discount i think..) 2) Shorts 3) Shorts 4) CNY Shoe! $39.90 (at BHG; Kiki) I swear its damn sweet 5) More things i swear.. But canot rmb now.. And yes. I juz warned marky! haha Dun ever offend a gal What you'll get is: P.U.R.E. E.V.I.L.N.E.S.S Muahahahahahha! So happy now Tml too No Mbio tut!! Whee Tml start at 10am! Cool.. Re test at 11 am wahahaha, juz now study le But end up also become chat more! lol, kk ciao! =D |