The World Turned Upside Down
I am Michelle. Working with young children, crazy parents and people of different age. http://www.facebook.com/michphua




posted : Saturday, February 9, 2008
title : FOOD!!
Lol today superb full!
Today is lau yusheng day!!
With my aunt family, cousin..
Missing my bro though
He's working =(
Miss him...

Ahhh, i nvr say that!
Hahaha, anyway, love mummy's tomyum soup
Its the best man!
love love love
Haha, today did a lot of prep -.-
I..... cleaned.... prawns!
OMG, hands very smelly =(
Guessed that's the price for eating since i lyk it right...
Anyway cut scallop, prawns' shit, and many other things...
Tiring!
But i had fun
haha
cos i was watching tv and doing them at the same time
Was engrosed in the show
The Price of Greed
Freaking NICE!
Must watch!
I'm so gonna buy the dvd too!

Heex, made my cousin came early to help out =X
Anyway he nvr do much, juz help me open up the thick-skinned pomelo -.-
Lol, but thanks!
Haha, okok shall post some pictures..... =D

A picture with my uncle inside =)

A picture with my daddy inside =)