I am Michelle. Working with young children, crazy parents and people of different age.
http://www.facebook.com/michphua
I am Michelle. Working with young children, crazy parents and people of different age.
http://www.facebook.com/michphua
|
posted : Sunday, February 24, 2008
title :
Lol
This lazy bum finally decided to blog Aft the Mbio paper Totally not into studying man! Haha, slacking since fri.. Tml then start Haha, nid gather all the info Then compile nice nice haha Yay!! Oh man.. Cant wait for my deary hair to grow all so long! Haha, i nid to spice it up Heh, manda, i'm sure u get wad i mean Haha, yea.. So boring.. If u continuously stick to oni 1 style Safe it is.. But.. Come on.. It can grow back You could snip it You could colour it HAHA So much things to do with them!! Ya.... Totally cant wait man.... It's gonna take a long long time.... Once again, miss Michelle training her patience I really wonder wad i would do with them in years to come I lyk short hair I lyk long hair I lyk layered hair I lyk coloured hair But i also lyk black hair Blah...... Haha, juz cant decide! |