The World Turned Upside Down
I am Michelle. Working with young children, crazy parents and people of different age. http://www.facebook.com/michphua




posted : Sunday, February 10, 2008
title : Sure to get fat...
Gah!
I'm sure to get fat by the end of cny ='(
Eat eat eat sia

Today eat steamboat again!
Actually is make for my bro to eat one..
Cos he end work at 9pm then he missed out yesterday's..
And he said he wan eat mah..
So me n mummy make for him loh..
But wth, he was held back to wrk OT!
Work till 1030
Haiyo so sad!


I put in so much effort today!
Haha, prepared many many food today
Until my back also ache
But then so happy n full!
Anyway, so so happy
Cos tml no sch!

Muahahaha!
How wonderful! heeh

Time to take good care of myself
Lol, time for facials! =D
Shall grab an appointment tml Lols