I am Michelle. Working with young children, crazy parents and people of different age.
http://www.facebook.com/michphua
I am Michelle. Working with young children, crazy parents and people of different age.
http://www.facebook.com/michphua
|
posted : Saturday, February 2, 2008
title : Ti Amo
Even though its a simple description
Even though its a repeated action Because there's you Everything has become not ordinary [How i wish to stitch up both our hands Holding your hand like this and nvr letting go With your company Breathing in the air with your existence This is happiness Ti Amo (I love you - Italy) Te Quiero (I love you - Spanish) Wanna fall in love with you everyday Thinking of you till i land in dreamland The moment my eyes open The moment i wake up The first one i think of is still you 사랑해 (I love you - Korean) And I love you I want to love you everyday Missing just one day Will be a regret Accompanying your presence It wouldnt be considered wasted] [repeat] Accompanying your presence Forever just isnt enough Yea, the translation Tried my best Haha |