I am Michelle. Working with young children, crazy parents and people of different age.
http://www.facebook.com/michphua
I am Michelle. Working with young children, crazy parents and people of different age.
http://www.facebook.com/michphua
|
posted : Wednesday, February 27, 2008
title : wheee
Wheeeeee!!!!
Wahahahahah Crazy man.. Anyway i realised i cant slp the night juz be4 a paper Haha, getting all jittery and stuffs Slpt at 4.30am yesterday =.= Dead tired.. AMic was ok leh i think But then seriously no time to finish I oready writing at my usual top speed Still left out 1 n a 1/2 qn Wheeee 18 marks fly to the sky oready Haha Today went meet Mari n Rubayn aft my exams Went to kelly services =.= Chey, u cheat me n Mari feeling Haha, we tot got agent or sth lol Anyway i called up my friend's agent Yay Cant wait for a job to come!! MONEY MONEY!! |